Established in 2013
- StrideRidge is a leather goods shop located in southern Ontario, Canada.
- Our leather goods are made with a tremendous attention to detail. The owner of StrideRidge makes the products sold by this shop.
- Leather items have a great appeal, history, smell, feel, and personal connection with their owners. Many of us have memories of that leather journal, first baseball glove, wallet, bag, or other leather items that appealed to us. I know I did.
- You get an authentically handcrafted leather product worthy of someone who appreciates quality that will last a lifetime.
- Going the extra distance to make leather items based on customer requested designs is one huge part of why customers keep coming back to StrideRidge.
- StrideRidge uses two different kinds of leather from the following Tanneries; Wickett and Craig as well as Horween.
StrideRidge uses two different kinds of leather from the following Tanneries; Wickett and Craig as well as Horween.
• Wickett & Craig of America
StrideRidge uses two different kinds of leather from the following Tanneries:
• Wickett and Craig
Sometimes, StrideRidge will create limited releases of various other high-quality leather items. Each will describe the leather and tannery used.
A little bit more about Horweenin their own words:
"Horween Leather Company was founded in 1905. For more than 100 years and five generations, our goal has been to make the world's best leather. Making the best means doing lots of little things right. It means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with the best. It means always using formulas that do not cut corners and choosing components strictly for their quality." (Source: Horween)
• Wickett & Craig of America
A little bit more about Wickett & Craig in their own words:
"Wickett & Craig, established in 1867 and based in the USA. Primarily, we use the English Bridle leather, and we have it prepared for us in a variety of thicknesses appropriate to the designs we sell.
Established in 1867, Wickett & Craig is the leading North American producer of vegetable-tanned leathers used in the manufacture of personal leather goods and equestrian products. Our tannery has been creating the finest quality leathers for discerning customers worldwide for over a century. Our production staff is comprised of knowledgeable, experienced and environmentally conscious professionals who take great pride in producing natural vegetable-tanned leathers of incomparable quality and beauty. For over 120 years, tanning operations were conducted at the original location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 1990, Wickett & Craig relocated to Curwensville, PA, USA. The current tannery is a 180,000 square foot, state-of-the-art, environmentally-conscious facility.”
English Bridle is a vegetable-tanned leather that is drum dyed, hot stuffed, and fully finished. Environmentally friendly, natural Veg-Tanning results in a leather product of superior quality. The leather is supple but holds its shape very well. This leather has been used over the years in anything from strap goods in the equestrian trade to high-end fashion projects, this leather has stood the test of time. " (Source: Wicket & Craig)
StrideRidge is not currently offering custom orders. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Each product is made in a variety of different colors described in each listing. Other color options are not available at this time.
- Dear customers, due to COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there’s a chance your package 📦 may not arrive on the originally estimated date 📆 - * Rest assured I’ll keep you updated along the way.
* Please keep this in mind when placing an order.
* Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
* I'm not accepting custom order at this time. Thank you.
Keep safe and stay healthy ❤️
- Most items are ready to ship in 2 to 7 days after the order is received.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For item specific times, see the individual item descriptions during checkout.
Your order is assembled with the leather color and stitching color that you selected. We then apply any monogram personalization that you requested. Each item that is for sale has a processing time to complete assembly. Often we complete orders sooner. Once the item is ready, your order is dispatched to the postal service, and you will receive the tracking number of your delivery via email. All deliveries include package tracking.
You can’t modify an order that’s processing or shipped.
Please contact me if you have any questions about your order.
Contact us if you need to modify your shipping address after submitting your order.
Items that have already been shipped are not eligible to have their shipping address modified. Simply contact us and we will see what we can do to help meet your needs.
Same day delivery is not available. Various shipping options are available to expedite your delivery. All shipping upgrades are available during checkout at the time of purchase.
All customers can select the preferred they would like to shop in. When you checkout you pay for your parcel delivery and your items purchased. Shipping costs do not include the customs, duties, or import costs that may be incurred by your country.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but I cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose during purchase.
Each order has a processing time to assemble and package your item(s). Once your order assembly is complete, we will dispatch it to the postal service and you will be provided a tracking number via the email address you provided.
Shipping duration and tracking information is dependent on the shipping option you chose during checkout. Shipping options can vary from 2 days to 3 weeks, depending on your shipping option selected and your location.
You can pick from several shipping types that all include package tracking. You are presented with shipping costs during the checkout process.
In-person delivery or pickup service is not available. I sell online and deliver all orders via Canada Post with package tracking.
I do not keep any credit card or banking information local on my servers that run the web store. The transaction occurs on the merchant bank systems - not on my shop web site. When I receive a confirmation of the transaction completion I then move ahead with processing your order. I don't store credit or banking information on my online shop systems.
StrideRidge accepts multiple payment methods from PayPal, credit, and debit cards.