Frequently Asked Questions
What leather do you use?
StrideRidge uses two different kinds of leather from the following Tanneries:
• Wickett and Craig • Horween.Sometimes, StrideRidge will create limited releases of various other high-quality leather items. Each will describe the leather and tannery used.
• HorweenA little bit more about Horweenin their own words: "Horween Leather Company was founded in 1905. For more than 100 years and five generations, our goal has been to make the world's best leather. Making the best means doing lots of little things right. It means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with the best. It means always using formulas that do not cut corners and choosing components strictly for their quality." (Source: Horween)
• Wickett & Craig of AmericaA little bit more about Wickett & Craig in their own words: "Wickett & Craig, established in 1867 and based in the USA. Primarily, we use the English Bridle leather, and we have it prepared for us in a variety of thicknesses appropriate to the designs we sell. Established in 1867, Wickett & Craig is the leading North American producer of vegetable-tanned leathers used in the manufacture of personal leather goods and equestrian products. Our tannery has been creating the finest quality leathers for discerning customers worldwide for over a century. Our production staff is comprised of knowledgeable, experienced and environmentally conscious professionals who take great pride in producing natural vegetable-tanned leathers of incomparable quality and beauty. For over 120 years, tanning operations were conducted at the original location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 1990, Wickett & Craig relocated to Curwensville, PA, USA. The current tannery is a 180,000 square foot, state-of-the-art, environmentally-conscious facility.” English Bridle is a vegetable-tanned leather that is drum dyed, hot stuffed, and fully finished. Environmentally friendly, natural Veg-Tanning results in a leather product of superior quality. The leather is supple but holds its shape very well. This leather has been used over the years in anything from strap goods in the equestrian trade to high-end fashion projects, this leather has stood the test of time. " (Source: Wicket & Craig)
Custom Orders Available?
Can I get a different color not listed?
Each product is made in a variety of different colors described in each listing. Other color options are not available at this time.
What exactly happens after ordering?
Your order assembled with the leather color and stitching color that you selected. We then apply any monogram personalization that you requested. Each item that is for sale has a processing time to complete assembly. Often we complete orders sooner. Once the item is ready, your order is dispatched to the postal service, and you will receive the tracking number of your delivery via email and the postal service.
Can I modify my order?
You can’t modify an order that’s processing or shipped Please contact me if you have any questions about your order.
What if I need to change my shipping address?
Contact us if you need to modify your shipping address after submitting your order. Items that have already. been shipped are not eligible to have their shipping address modified. Simply contact us and we will see what we can do to help meet your needs.
Can I get same day delivery?
Same day delivery is not available. Various shipping options are available to expedite delivery. All shipping upgrades are available during checkout.
Shipping Company Used?
StrideRidge ships all orders whether local or international deliveries via Canada Post Postal Service. All orders are shipped with package tracking services so you can track where the order while on route to your destination.
What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
All prices in the StrideRidge shop are in US Currency (USD). Delivery charges in the shop purchases include the cost of the item(s) ordered and the postage delivery. Shipping costs do not include the customs, duties, or import costs that may be incurred by your country.
How long will delivery take?
Each order has a processing time to assemble and package your item(s). Once your order assembly is complete, we will dispatch it to the postal service and you will be provided a tracking number. Shipping duration and tracking information is dependent on the shipping option you choose during checkout. Shipping options can vary from 2 days to 3 weeks, depending on your shipping option selected and your location. You can pick from several shipping types that all include package tracking. You are presented with shipping costs during the checkout process.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but I cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose during purchase.
Order Processing Time?
- Most items are ready to ship in 1 to 3 business days after the order is received.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For item specific times, see the individual item descriptions during the check-out window.
Can I pick up my order in person?
In-person delivery or pickup service is not available for now. I sell online and deliver my orders via Canada Post with package tracking.
How secure is shopping in the Online Shop? Is my data protected?
I do not keep any credit card or banking information local on my servers that run the web store. The transaction occurs on the merchant bank systems - not on my shop web site. When I receive a confirmation of the transaction completion I then move ahead with processing your order. I don't store credit or banking information on my online shop systems.
Payment Options Accepted?
StrideRidge accepts multiple payment methods from PayPal, credit, and debit cards.
Can I get a Discount Code?