- Our company uses the following shipping carrier: Canada Post
- StrideRidge ships from Canada.
- Orders are dispatched to the postal service after the processing time (time to make the order items).
- We happily support and love our global customers.
- We ship all International products through Canada Post.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs or import fees associated with the order (including VAT). Payment for these fees are due upon receipt of the package
- These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
- StrideRidge does not calculate or charge for import charges.
- We will only declare the actual value of items being shipped on duty forms for shipments. Each order is designated as a “Sold Item”, and the actual value of the item is declared.
- StrideRidge ships via Canada Post (with package tracking).
- Shipping Upgrades are available during checkout for most countries:
- If you have special shipping needs, please Contact Us.
- Please keep in mind that delivery times stated are estimates and may vary.
Approximate Shipping Times:
- I will send you a message when your order is dispatched to the postal service.
- Approximate shipping duration is provided during check-out. Shipping options and costs are calculated during check-out.
3. HANDMADE DISCLAIMER
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
- The color of each item as pictured may display differently on each computer so keep in mind that you may see slight variations in color and finish when you receive your order.
- The leather is a natural material with normal variations in texture, and potential blemishes or markings may have occurred during the life of the animal. Although I am very selective of the leather cuts used, expect variations in surface, minor blemishes, and thickness. Every single piece of leather has its own surface texture and will vary depending on which part of cowhide has been used. The dye color applied to each piece of leather may vary in color and finish so some variance can be expected and are not considered defective.
- All products are new. I never sell used products.
- Dimensions provided in listing details are approximate. Expect minor variances in size due to the natural leather properties and the nature of handmade (not machine made) products.
- All products are hand cut based on design templates I have created for consistency and accuracy. A lot of heart and design iterations went into each product, so quality is consistent.
- Keep in mind that the item photographed may not be the actual item you receive but, without question, the same design. Each item is handmade by me.
Care for your leather product(s) by:
- I sell a natural leather balm which you can purchase at my shop here
- The leather goods are not suitable for exposure to water.
- You may opt to apply additional water protection beyond the finish provided on your purchased product. Oils and leather protectors are available in most retail outlets.
- Please note that applying a leather finish may change the color, shade, or surface appearance of leather.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- Exposed to or submerged in water.
- Strong solvents or colored dyes are exposed to the item.
- Excessive abrasion.
4. CUSTOM ORDERS
- We always love creating new products from scratch.
- Please contact us for a quote.
- Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
- Custom or modified orders are final sale
- Monogrammed or personalized items are final sale and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- All payments for my shop are processed through my PayPal merchant account and credit, debit, and PayPal.
- We begin processing an order once the payment is cleared.
- No transaction or banking information is stored on my shop. All of the transaction financial details are processed by the merchant bank on their systems.
Please let me know if you have any questions